Saturday, September 8, 2007

Meet Mikuchee-Chee!!!

Stop staring. It's just a car. Well, maybe not just any old car. This is a steel-grey Mitsubishi Lancer. There are only 100 of these babies in existence in every Enterprise Rentals parking lot. How'd Cissy and I get our hands on it? Let's just say we got lucky. We rented it two weeks ago to "help us get around town" (Read: "To Pimp"). While trying to impress Cissy on our first day in LA, I tried to make a funny joke about our Lancer. Unfortunately, the joke was on me when I realized I am incapable of saying the brand name. It came out "Mikuchee-chee," and I haven't lived it down since. Regardless, Mikuchee-chee is a good car and likes to listen to Nickleback's "Rockstar," Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry," and anything by Akon. Cissy's car arrives on Monday, so it's back to Enterprise for Chee-Chee. I'm sure we'll miss it like a child misses it's blanket, or we'll miss it in a more coherent and grammatically-correct way.

No comments: