Monday, September 10, 2007

A Letter From My Wayward Car

Dear Jim,

Greatings from the gorgus, amazing, and pretty NEW MEXICO!! Camp is a blast. I meet lots of other campers and we all sit on the truk and pretent lik we driiving, but we arnt. Our concelor, Stinky, takes us all around to diffrent citeys. I call him stinky becus he smells and the othr campers thinked it's funny when I talk like that. I am rilly popular at camp. The othr night whin we wer driving on the hi-way, I put froot punch on Jason's winsheld and told evryone that he was bleeding. I also unhooked Peter's safety belt-thing an he almost wint over the side of the hi-way. Stinky yelled at me, but he likes me and my hoomor. I think your fren Crissy's car-freind is at my camp. He doesnt talk and cryes a lot by himself. Othr campers call him "B.O. Bobby" becaus he smeells worst than Stinky. The other campers like me a lot. I teese B.O becaus the campers thinks it's funny. I hope he doesn't stay at camp longer.

My bakseat hurts because there's things in it. Can I throew them away?

See u in a few weeks!

Love, "The Big Creep" (thats what my freends are all calling me these days... so funny!)



No comments: