Sunday, September 16, 2007

If Air Bud Had a Condo in Manhattan Beach...


...It would be really messy. And it wouldn't have any furniture. His front door would be a big doggie door. If Air Bud (or any golden retriever) lived alone, it would be disgusting. No food, no clothes, no toilet paper, nobody to reach the sink.

Just when Air Bud is about to face eviction, a wacky entertainment-exec cat moves in next door and teaches him how to dress cool and "make a splash" with the other dogs. Presenting, "Manhattan Air," a refreshing, fun-filled series coming next fall.

1 comment:

Dusty Adams said...

Yo!!
That totally happened to me, except I was walking to get a manicure (which I never do), and I felt the ogling eyes of some guy just loitering on the street, and I heard him whistle and croak something nasty at me, and so I just put my blinders on and walked away with false confidence, and I'm thinking about how obnoxious cat callers are, and how violating it is, and how I hate walking alone on Melrose, when the guy taps me on the shoulder, and so in my feverish whirly thoughts was I that I screamed a scream of screams, terrifying everyone around me. Turns out it was a kindly gay man, the only one brave enough to inform me that the back of my skirt was tucked into my translucent yellow skivs.