Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Craigslist Job Option #2

Personal Assistant, Driver, "Girl Friday"


Reply to: job-430350818@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-23, 8:02PM PDT


I am looking for a qualified person to act as both my personal assistant and driver. I am the President/Owner of a large manfacturing company. Your duties would include driving me to appointments, meetings with vendors, meetings with customers, etc. The vehicle you would drive is known as a Mercedes LandJet, which is a custom made office on wheels. It is not a limosine, but like a long Escalade. You would need a standard California drivers license, and have a very good driving record. You should be able to multi task, as driving would be part of your work. Basic office and verbal skills are important. On occassion you would be meeting customers and clients, in lunch or dinner settings. Your appearance and social polish are important. I am a high energy, Type A person, and am looking for a assistant who works well with my personality. It is best if you are a early riser, morning person, as I have zero tolerance for late people. Only non-smokers need apply. I am looking for somebody who is confident, high energy and a positive person. Please apply with resume,a description of yourself, and a recent picture. I would like to fill this position in the next two weeks, and you would be able to start by October 1st.

2 comments:

Cissy Fenwick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cissy Fenwick said...

I hope that persons "Land Jet" gets hijacked by terrorists