Saturday, September 8, 2007

"I have style because my hair sits right above my eyes..."



Bangs. Side swept bangs. We are all familiar with this hairstyle sweeping our country. Who doesn't have side swept bangs these days? Well I'll tell you. Julia and I don't have side swept bangs. However, we decided in our endeavor to be cooler since we live in LA now to try and rock them on a recent night out on the town.
The pictures you see here are our attempt at side swept bangs. Needless to say, not a look we decided to take on full time. However, for about 15 seconds we both felt very hip indeed.
We are looking into other hip looks. Next week we think we might try wearing hats, and both of us are seriously considering trying on a pair of skinny jeans. Who knows we might even start wearing ironic t-shirts. Although does Missouri really love company??

2 comments:

MAC said...

I know it's tempting to try the new trends, because LA is so fixated on looks. But if you get the right facial tattoo, no one will ever care about your hair or your clothes again..

Amanda said...

OMG aren't you the girls from the Shower?! Best. Improv. Ever. Sort-of.