Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Respect Your Van, Man


This van lives around the corner from us. I don't have much to say about it, except that it is repulsive. As you can see through the passenger-side window, this van is filled to the brim with trash. One can smell the trash from the other side of the road. If you opened that sliding door, you would probably be dead in 4 days from exposure. Cissy and I just wanted to let you know about this, and can show it to you in person if you come to visit.


PS--I don't know who "Tuffy the Dog" is, but I think I know where he is buried.

PPS-- Cissy made me take this picture even though I thought I would get killed. She said that if the owner popped out and asked questions, I should reply with "I respect your van....man."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My God!!
What is this!! Van for garbage??
Our own cars are like our faces, so I will not be surprised if man and van look like reflection of each other.