Friday, February 1, 2008

The Grove=Celebrity Meeting Space

I know I haven't been posting much about celebrity sightings but they happen so often and are usually so boring I'm actually doing you a favor by leaving them out.

However, this past week has been pretty filled with sightings and meetings with people I actually care about.

MLK weekend Julia and I went to a pretty hip bar to meet up with some friends of hers and we met none other then Officer Jones (Cedric Yarbrough) from Reno 911. He was very nice, and had a very obvious infatuation with Julia. (natch)

Also this week at the Grove, where I see a celebrity pretty much every day, I saw both Chris Parnell and Tony Hale. I take the baby walking there a lot because it is connected to the Farmers Market and is a great place for people watching. Tony Hale was with his daughter and looked very much a Milford Man, and Chris Parnell was walking by himself. If I had been wearing the baby bjorn I probably would have introduced myself.

No comments: