Monday, December 17, 2007

It's the Little Things That Count

Life can be loud and hectic sometimes. It's important to stop and "smell the roses" every now and then, really remind yourself that some things make perfect sense. Find the little things throughout the day that are meaningful and make you smile.
For example for lunch today I'm eating left over chili from last night, with left over brie on top of it, from our party on Friday. As I dug into this pile of leftover mush I thought to myself, this meal is really representative of me as a person. Chili is loud and messy and brie is clean and classy, and yet still sort of messy. Chili can be served up a lot of different ways but at the end of the day it's still reliable. Brie can go with anything or stand alone. Plus they are bad for you, but in a really good way. Thats me! Me in a nutshell. I should nickname myself brili.
These are the important thoughts that fill my day. Now I'm off to play with Matt's dog and take pictures of the LA skyline.

No comments: