Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hit List Vol 1.

When I first told people I was moving to LA a lot of people warned me about the douche bags I would meet out here. Up until today I have found majority of people I meet to be very nice, and if they are not then they are just normal and that's OK too. However, today while shopping in the Gap I saw a woman that offended me in every way possible.

First of all she was not attractive. I say this in the most sincere way possible. She physically looked fine. She was normal height, normal weight, regular clothes. What looked so awful was the expression on her face. I am being generous to her when I say she looked like someone had gone diarrhea in her hair dryer and she had just used it, and could smell it, and taste it. To top it all off she was wearing sunglasses, inside, at the Gap. She was not a celebrity, she didn't even look important, not that being a celebrity is an excuse. Sunglasses inside are inexcusable unless you are blind. But at least a celebrity I can forgive because I get a good story out of it. Second she stood with her back to the register while the guy she was with paid. No thank yous were addressed to the Gap employees. Rudeness just does not fly in my book, there is absolutely no excuse for being rude to someone helping you. She offended the people working there, and she offended me by looking in my general direction. I was filled with such an intense desire to just go up and knock the sunglasses of her face.

Stupid ugly gap lady with sunglasses on her face just made my list.

No comments: